It was in the week of 14th december 2001 when I first saw this movie. I think I was about eight years old. I didn’t understand why my mom cried by watching movie. Everyone I knew and who saw this movie, told me that they’d cried over this movie. So sentimental and so very emotional. I just couldn’t understand why people were crying for patoodi’s sake! I watched the movie again and tried to cry but the tears never came.
Twelve years and 4 months later. I cried. Yes, this cookie crumbled. Call it getting older but I shed many tears while watching this movie. For example:
When Rohan said Dj to Dai Jaan. I cried.
– The way krishi sang jan gan man(indian national anthem), I cried(and off course the way Anjali reacted).
– When Rahul saw his mother after ten(long) years. The way he touched her face and the way she touched his. Yup, you guessed right I cried.
– I cried when I listened to the title song.
– I even danced (amateurish)when Bole Churiyaan came up.
– I cried when the Raichands reunited.
Regardless of what I’ve read. This movie is superb. It’s a pity they don’t make these kind anymore though.
When was the last time you cried at a movie? Which movie was that.
Keep thinking while listening to this amazing song with LYRICS.